.

Friday, November 26, 2010

1,000 hits party!

Hey well you might have noticed or not that this blog has reached up to 1,000 hits!Well,to celebrate this event,I'll be having a party on Polaroso!The time and date have not been filled out yet because I don't know when Polaroso will be on and I'll also be having it on Pandanda because Polaroso is currently in pre-beta so not many can come on Polaroso.Here's the party invite so far:

If you can't see what it says it says this:
1,000 hits Party!
Server:Artic
Time:
Date:
Well,for the ones who don't have a Polaroso acc,here's the PD party so everyone can come!
Server:Palm
time:1:00EST Other times coming soon for those who have a different time zone than me.
Date:12/5/10
Comment on this post so that I know that you're coming,you don't have to come to both,but It would make me happy if you did!Click here when you commented that you came ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment