.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Polaroso catalog sneak peeks

Hey!Well today,Chris was giving out a 1 special Polaroso blogger the sneak peek to Polaroso's catalog,and surprisingly,it was I.He dmed me the swf to it on Twitter,and now I will show it to you all.If you want to use this pictures,do not remove the watermark and give credit to me,because this was sent only to me.Please comment that you are using the pictures,so i don't find your site and assume that you used the pics w/o permission.
Looks like the polar bears will have different colors.Seems like one of them is orange.
The polar bear on the right must be Super Polar bear!lol xD Maybe the one on the left is waving hi to their friends while walking around Polaroso,who knows?Well,that is all the pages that were in the swf.So,if you don't mind,please comment on what you think of the catalog or/and so I can give you permission to post the pics on your site.
-Codoyote

No comments:

Post a Comment